Heat and Weakness of brain is a main cause of weak eyesight. The morbid matter eliminate by means of Common Cold if concealed by wrong treatment, also unfavorably effects the eyes.
Beside this, longover and closely watching of TV.
Continuous interpretation in a powerful light, digestive disorder, unbalanced eating and living habits and lack of vitamin A in food are also accountable for weak eyesight. In maturity, excessive worry and use of alcohol also produce weakness of eyes.
Read more on Weak Eyesight Treatment and Eye Drops for Pain in Eyes and Eye Care
Weak eyesight is a ordinary problem that we have to face today. Even young children at tender age have to use eye glasses due to a range of vision conditions.
Weakness in some part of the brain may be a reason of eye worsening, but the major causes of weak eyesight include watching TV or working in front of a computer for a long period without break, reading in inappropriate distance or lighting, digestive disorder, unbalanced nutrition, lack of vitamins and poor diet. For some people stress and too much use of alcohol can also create eyesight problems.
The eyes are one of the most beautiful and precious of our senses, so important that they are commonly assimilated to express how precious any thing and / or person is to us.
Weak point in a number of part of the brain may be a reason of eye deterioration, but the main causes of weak eyesight include watching TV or functioning in face of a computer for a long stage lacking break, reading in unsuitable distance or lighting, digestive disorder, unbalanced nutrition, lack of vitamins and poor diet. For some people stress and excessive use of alcohol can too create eyesight harms.
Eyes referred to as the Kapha version by the Ayurveda medicine texts are usually large and clear with thick lashes while those known as Pitta are sharp, penetrating and sensitive to the point of being very vulnerable for itching and reddening. There are also the Vata eyes that are normally small, dry and nervous looking.
Weak Eyesight Treatment
1. Put mud pack on the eyes helps to strengthen the nerves and release the pressure. Thus, intensification the eyesight.
2. Use cucumber water to wash your eyes. This is a natural coolant and relief the eye of all the tiredness.
3. Eat few seeds of cardamom with one spoon of honey everyday. This improves eyesight.
4. Increase intake of prosperous. The best source of the nutrient is found in fish.
5. Grind coriander seen powder with the same quantity of powdered sugar. Take a dose of 12 grams everyday.
Home Remedies for Eye Problems
1. Prepare a combination of equal size of aniseed powder and coriander seed powder. Combine it with an equal weight of raw sugar. Take it in doses of 12 grams each morning and evening. It is beneficial for people with cataract.
2. For people with weak eyesight, taking a mixture of the juices of raw parsley and carrots in a glassful quantity daily will offer great benefits.
3. Combine one part of sugar with three parts of coriander. Grind them into a fine powder and put this alliance in boiling water. Keep it covered for one hour. Then filter it with a clean cloth. Use the filtrate as eye drops. This is an capable treatment for conjunctivitis.
4. Immerse almonds in milk and keep them overnight. In the morning, combine this milk with sandalwood. Relate this on the eyelids. This reduces redness of the eyes due to exertion.
By: dr. sarkozy
About the Author: