Do you would like to induce rid of your itchy skin rash? Read on…
If you have used mainstream skin care product to solve skin irritations like itchiness and rashes without success, concern not! The subsequent list of the Prime 7 herbal remedies could facilitate your cure your itch.
Before we have a tendency to jump into the natural remedies for your itchy skin rash it’s necessary to understand what might be the culprit so you’ll be able to prevent additional outbreaks.
As strange because it might appear, the ingredients and chemicals used in most skin care merchandise are far and away the leading cause of skin irritation and rashes. Yes, the terribly merchandise you use to worry for your skin may of course be the supply of your itchy skin rash.
For additional info on this very vital topic I advise you to cross-check the ingredient labels on your current skin care merchandise with top 160 toxins in skin care listed alphabetically at Natural Skincare Authority.
High 7 Natural Remedies For An Itchy Skin Rash
1. Witch Hazel: Acts as an astringent that relieves an itchy skin rash and more serious skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema. Because of its anti-oxidant properties it’s conjointly used for treating sunburn. For maximum profit, use contemporary witch hazel bark. Simmer one ounce of the bark with one pint of water and leave for ten minutes. Strain and cool. Apply with a clean cloth and leave it on for 30 minutes.
2. St Johns Wort: This yellow flower native to Europe has been used for thousands of years, from the Greeks to Native Americans It’s well-known for it use in treating depression and anxiety, though as a result of of its astringent properties it will also be used to to moisturize and refresh the skin, significantly an itchy skin rash.
3. Aloe Vera: This is gel-like substance from cut Aloe is widely known for treating skin burns and sunburns. Aloe vera conjointly helps in healing wounds and minor skin irritations such as an itchy skin rash. This plant produces anti inflammatory, anti bacterial, and anti fungal properties. It additionally contains folic acid, zinc, and vitamins C and E. The simplest way to induce the advantages of aloe vera is to use the fresh gel from the plant. At the time of application, slice off a portion of the leaf and directly apply the gel to the affected area.
4. Calendula Essential Oil: Calendula is widely used for reducing inflammation and treating diaper rash. Consultants say that Calendula works by stimulating the assembly of white blood cells that aid in destroying harmful microbes. You can additionally use the particular herb by mixing it with boiling water, one cup of the boiling water to two teaspoons of the herb. Let it simmer for about ten minutes. When the mixture has cooled, apply to the affected area by employing a clean cloth.
5. Chamomile Essential Oil: Has anti-inflammatory (anti-microbial) properties that soothes and eliminates an itchy skin rash and irritations. Chamomile is additionally employed in treating eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn. Please be aware, folks who are normally allergic to grass and ragweed might acquire an allergic reaction to chamomile.
6. Jewelweed: Provides relief from poison ok, poison ivy rash, insect bites and bee stings. To use, crush the contemporary leaves into a ball and rub over the rash as quickly as doable
7. Wild Pansy: This can be a European wild flower that soothes and relieves itching and skin irritations related to eczema. This can be also used for soothing acne problems.
For a natural product different to the highly toxic mainstream skin care product click this list will additionally serve as an ingredient check-list to guage potential products.
By: Ernie Hicks
About the Author: