Fright is a thing all persons will experience in life from one occasion to another one. It is essential to confront fright due to when fright overpowers you, it is likely to pin you. There is no person that prefers to be run by fright. If a person is run by fright, it will prevent the person from going ahead in life. There exist many solutions which can be applied to overcome fright when it overwhelms you and leads to panic attack.
1. Recognize the attack for the thing it is. I believe you have encountered attacks prior to that one. As such, you are aware that you will not die as a result of it. You need to come to grasp with the fact that you will always pass through all the attacks and you will pass through this one too. Maintaining this outlook will aid to overcome the outcomes of the attack.
2. Take things soft on yourself. Persons who encounter frights and phobic disorder are normally perfections who get extreme tough on themselves. You should try not to be too tough on yourself.
3. Regenerate your mind. Accept the fact that all persons go wrong at one time or the other and it is absolutely normal for someone to go wrong.
4. Gradually begin to confront the region of your fright in a slow manner. You should not be tough on yourself when you are not able to control all your fright at one instance. Bestow yourself some credit for the efforts you have made so far to overcome the panic attacks.
5. Say some positive words. Rather than talking negative things concerning your fright, say positive things instead. For instance, if you are scared of dogs and you feel that the dogs will come after you, do not articulate “the dog will come after me”; rather say a thing like this, “the dog is properly caged and it will not get out.
By: Ositadimma Muodozie
About the Author: