Genetics, diet and infections are the three most common factors that cause kidney stones for about five percent of human population. Nowadays, there are various procedures available to treat kidney stones based on its type, size and severity.
Fortunately, surgery is not usually necessary to be the first option for medication. The popularity of kidney stones herbal treatment is spreading worldwide because more and more people opt to undergo a risk-free and inexpensive means of healing.
The main function of your kidneys is to remove excess waste from your blood in the form of urine. However, when the urine contains high level of calcium, oxalate or uric acid, or low level of citrate and magnesium then tiny crystals will begin to form on the wall of your kidneys. The accumulation of the said crystals is called kidney stones.
Most kidney stones are excreted from the body without any intervention by a surgeon. Stones that cause lasting symptoms or other complications may be treated by various techniques, most of which do not involve major surgery. One of these is kidney stones herbal treatment that could be done on the following manner:
1. Herbal Teas. This could be found in health shops, herbal shops or online shops. Herbal teas aid in eliminating any excess of uric acid. You can make your home-made herbal tea as well. Just boil some herbs in water such as cramp bark and hydrangea, simmer, strain and served when cool.
Goldenrod is another popular herb tea that was found by North Americans to alleviate the painful effect of kidney stones. Precaution must be observed for any allergic reactions.
2. Lemon Juice. The juice contains citric acid that will dissolve or breakdown the stones into smaller particles. This will enable a fast and easy excretion outside the body. Lemon juice also contains phosphoric acid that also aids dissolve kidney stones.
3. Ginger. This is extremely effective at flushing out body wastes through the bowels and urine.
4. Other Herbs. This includes dandelion, couch grass, buchu and cleaver. These are some of the most useful herbs that you can use for a kidney stone herbal treatment as well.
5. Herbal capsule. Aside from herbal teas, capsules are also readily available in the market. These are also useful as diuretics to assist in excreting kidney stones and other harmful toxin build-ups.
There are still other means of kidney stones herbal treatment. Just choose what’s best for you – still, nothing can beat the natural way!
By: Alvin Hopkinson
About the Author: