Baldness, both in males and females, can be caused by any or a combination of these factors; age, genetics, medications, illness, chemotherapy, environmental, trauma, chemicals in hair products, hormonal changes, etc. You can use natural hair growth remedies to reverse your hair loss. You should start taking action as soon as you notice your hair is thinning.
1. You can prepare a mixture involving honey and lemon juice and massage these into your scalp. Leave them on for about an hour and a half, then wash away with a mild shampoo. The lemon juice and honey work to prevent hair loss as well as treat the excessive drying and flaking of the scalp.
2. Use castor oil. Castor oil is an essential oil that can help treat hair loss, or thinning hair. Castor oil might at least slow down the hair loss development. It might not work for everyone. Castor oil should be applied directly to your scalp, not your hair. You should leave castor oil in your hair for a couple hours, or even overnight. Then you should wash with a shampoo. A recommended shampoo is prograine volumizing for thinning hair. Castor oil is a bit sticky.
3. An energetic rubbing of the scalp with fingers after washing the hair with cold water is one of the most efficient home remedy for the prevention and treatment of hair loss. The scalp must be rubbed forcefully till it starts to tingle with the heat. It will make active the sebaceous glands and energies the circulation of blood in the affected area, making the hair grows well.
4. Olive oil is one of the most effective natural hair growth remedies available. You can stimulate your hair to grow by massaging virgin olive oil onto your scalp daily. This will increase blood flow to your scalp. The olive oil will moisturize your strands and cleanse your scalp.
5. Fenugreek is an herb that many people overlook or have not heard about. It’s an excellent source of help for any man who is starting to lose his hair. Fenugreek seeds can be used to combat baldness by allowing the seeds to moisten in water. Grind them into a paste and then apply this paste to your scalp using your fingertips.
6. Use aloe vera oil. There’s no proof whether aloe vera oil will prevent, or even treat hair loss. Aloe vera is healthy for the hair, and provides the hair with proper nutrients. Aloe vera oil can be applied to your scalp. Then leave in the hair for a few hours. Wash with a shampoo.
7. Amla oil which is made by boiling dry pieces of amla in coconut oil, is regarded a helpful hair tonic for enriching hair growth. A mixture of an equal amount of fresh amla juice and lime juice, used as a shampoo also arouses hair growth and avoids hair loss.
By: Charles Zoe
About the Author: